French Trademark and Design lawyer
Sandrine joined GEVERS & ORES in 2007. She specializes in French, International and Community trademark and designs. She has experience in all stages of acquisition, protection and defense regarding trademark and design rights, as well as in anti-counterfeiting and domain names.
Sandrine advises on intellectual property and more precisely on trademark and design projects: search of earlier rights, filing issues and strategy, trademark oppositions, drafting agreements, infringement situations, prosecution, nullity actions, portfolio analysis and due diligence. She handles cases in French and English. Her clients include national and international corporations and law firms.
Sandrine holds a Master in Law in Industrial Property. She has worked in the Law firm HERBERT SMITH LLP and at Google France.
- French Trademark & Design lawyer
- Community Trademarks & Designs
- French Trademarks & Designs
- International Trademarks & Designs
- Master in Private Law, University of Paris XII (France), 2003
- DESS in Law in Bioethics, University of Paris XII (France)
- Master in International Industrial Property, University of Paris VIII (France)